Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Shlofmitz completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiac Interventional Group and is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shlofmitz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shlofmitz?
Entered ER in 2001 with heart attach. Dr. Schlofmitz calmly led me through options and he implanted two right descending stents. Now 82 and 21 years later, my heart has performed without incident. Thank you Dr. Schlofmitz yet again.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shlofmitz's profile.
Dr. Shlofmitz specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shlofmitz frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia, and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shlofmitz's office is located at 100 Port Washington Blvd Ste 105, Roslyn, NY 11576. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shlofmitz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center.
Yes, Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Shlofmitz has over 42 years of healthcare experience.
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
Cardiac Interventional Group100 Port Washington Blvd Ste 105, Roslyn, NY 11576 (516) 390-9640