Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD
Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD is
- Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- North Shore University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- North Shore University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Locals (any local)
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shlofmitz?
I went into St. Francis Hospital to see Dr. Shlofmitz on the referral of my cardiologist. The hospital staff were all kind, considerate and patient. Dr. Shlofmitz was going to do 1 stent, but the angiogram showed more. He was able to stent 2 and avoid by-pass surgery. Fantastic!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Shlofmitz's profile.
Dr. Shlofmitz in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shlofmitz frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Hyperlipidemia and Hypertension. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Shlofmitz's office is located at 100 Port Washington Blvd Ste 105 Roslyn, NY 11576. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Shlofmitz provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center and St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center.
Yes, Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD holds board certification in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Richard Shlofmitz, MD has a star rating of 4.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Mercy Medical Center
- St. Francis Hospital & Heart Center
Cardiac Interventional Group100 Port Washington Blvd Ste 105, Roslyn, NY 11576 (516) 390-9640