Dr. Semones has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Semones, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Semones completed a residency at Western Michigan University Homer Stryker, M.D., School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Borgess Family and Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Ascension Borgess Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Semones is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Western Michigan University Homer Stryker, M.D., School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2016
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Semones?
I was able to get an appointment quickly and the staff listened to my issues attentively.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Semones, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Semones' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Semones accepts your insurance.
Dr. Semones frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Back Pain, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Semones' office is located at 940 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49001. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Borgess Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Borgess Family and Internal Medicine
Borgess Family and Internal Medicine940 John St, Kalamazoo, MI 49001 (269) 343-7296