Dr. Richard Ruffin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ruffin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Ruffin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Ruffin completed a residency at University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at William J Perkins MD PC and is affiliated with Integris Baptist Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ruffin is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Kleinert Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
William J Perkins MD PC3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112 Existing Patients: (405) 947-5610
Mercy Imaging Services - Edmond I-352017 W I 35 Frontage Rd Ste 160, Edmond, OK 73013 Existing Patients: (405) 757-3660
Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City4300 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 755-1515
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ruffin?
Dr Ruffin was so professional and very helpful he tried to salvage my elbows and when realized they were not repairable he referred me to the #1 elbow replacement surgeon in Oklahoma. Now Dr Ruffin will be repairing my wrists and hands. His staff is wonderful. Haley could be gruff but she is also very very swamped so not an excuse for her but understandable !!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ruffin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ruffin frequently treats Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers) , Hand Fracture , and Hand and Wrist Fracture Treatment, Closed.
Dr. Ruffin's office is located at 3301 NW 50th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ruffin speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ruffin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Integris Baptist Medical Center
- INTEGRIS Deaconess
- Integris Health Edmond
- Lakeside Women's Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- SSM Health St. Anthony South