Dr. Richard Rowe, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Macon, GA. He currently practices at Georgia Neurosurgical Institute and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rowe is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute
Georgia Neurosurgical Institute840 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-7092
- Skull Base Neurosurgery, University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Little Rock, Ar, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
- Peach State Health Plan
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rowe?
Yes. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rowe. He is wonderful. He takes the time to explain everything to you. Dr. Rowe listens to you. He shows you your scan results. He’s upfront and very honest. He really takes care of his patients. Dr. Rowe did a wonderful job on my Brain surgery. Excellent job!! I felt safe and comfortable. Thank you Dr. Richard Rowe. I appreciate you!
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Meadows Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center, Navicent Health