Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Roh, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fairhope, AL. Dr. Roh completed a residency at U South Ala. He currently practices at Fairhope Gynecology and Obstetrics and is affiliated with Thomas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roh is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- University of Tennessee College of Medicine, Medical School
- U South Ala, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Mobile Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fairhope Gynecology and Obstetrics19450 Greeno Rd, Fairhope, AL 36532 Existing Patients: (251) 928-1222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roh?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roh frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Perimenopause, and Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis.
Dr. Roh's office is located at 19450 Greeno Rd, Fairhope, AL 36532. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Thomas Hospital