Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Richard Prinz, MD is a general surgery specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Prinz completed a residency at Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine. He currently practices at NorthShore Medical Group and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prinz is board certified in General Surgery.
- Royal Postgraduate Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Loyola University Stritch School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1977
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
NorthShore Medical Group
Kellogg Cancer Center2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201 Existing Patients: (847) 570-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prinz?
I did my research and so glad i chose Dr Prinz for my care. His professionalism, bed side manner, thoroughness, able to have a conversation with, takes his time, and really gets to know you not only as a patient but as a person matters to me a lot! I recommend him highly! Thank you Dr. Prinz. Sharon from Des Plaines. June 3, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prinz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prinz frequently treats Parathyroid (Gland) Disease, Hyperparathyroidism, and Parathyroidectomy.
Dr. Prinz's office is located at 2650 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital