Dr. Podolin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Podolin, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Podolin completed a residency at University of California San Francisco. He currently practices at Dr. Remo Morelli, MD and is affiliated with St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Podolin is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of California San Francisco, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University, Medical School — 1979
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Podolin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Podolin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Podolin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Podolin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Podolin frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Podolin's office is located at 2250 Hayes St Ste 204, San Francisco, CA 94117. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary's Medical Center
Dr. Remo Morelli, MD
Dr. Remo Morelli, MD2250 Hayes St Ste 204, San Francisco, CA 94117 (415) 666-3220
Dr. Richard Podolin, MD
Dr. Richard Podolin, MD1 Shrader St, San Francisco, CA 94117 (415) 831-8800