Dr. Richard Orsi, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Troy, NY. Dr. Orsi completed a residency at York Hospital. He currently practices at Partners in Family Medicine Cropseyville, Community Care Physicians, P.C. and is affiliated with Burdett Care Center. Dr. Orsi is board certified in Family Practice.
Partners in Family Medicine Cropseyville, Community Care Physicians, P.C.
Partners in Family Medicine Cropseyville, Community Care Physicians, P.C.4164 State Highway 2, Troy, NY 12180 (518) 213-0450
- York Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Boston University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orsi?
Dr. Orsi cares for my geriatric brother who's on Medicaid, of whom I'm guardian. Dr. Orsi never fails to treat him and I with courtesy and professionalism. He always demonstrates his familiarity with my brother's medical (and personal!) history, which draws out my brother and makes our visits pleasant. He's perceptive and very thorough, which is really needed in our case. I've been to plenty of physicians who are rushed and don't get to know their patients - I'll take Dr. Orsi any day!
- Burdett Care Center
- Samaritan Hospital