Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Richard Merino, MD is a internal medicine specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Merino completed a residency at U Colo Med Ctr. He currently practices at Family Health Centers Of San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merino is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Colo Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1978
- U Colo Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of California At Berkeley, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merino?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Merino frequently treats Diabetes Type 2, Painful Urination (Dysuria), and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Merino's office is located at 823 Gateway Center Way, San Diego, CA 92102. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Merino has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Family Health Centers Of San Diego
Logan Heights Family Health Center823 Gateway Center Way, San Diego, CA 92102 (619) 515-2300