Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lafayette accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Lafayette, MD is a nephrology specialist in Stanford, CA. Dr. Lafayette completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and is affiliated with Stanford Health Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lafayette is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Stanford U, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1986
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stanford Hospital and Clinics300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305 Existing Patients: (650) 723-6961
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lafayette?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lafayette frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Lafayette's office is located at 300 Pasteur Dr, Stanford, CA 94305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lafayette has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Stanford Health Care