Dr. Richard Kerensky, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lake City, FL. Dr. Kerensky completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Lake City Medical Center and is affiliated with Lake City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerensky is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Lake City Medical Center
Lake City Medical Center340 NW Commerce Dr, Lake City, FL 32055 Existing Patients: (352) 375-1212
North Florida Regional Medical Center
North Florida Regional Medical Center6500 W Newberry Rd, Gainesville, FL 32605 Existing Patients: (352) 375-1212
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Wake Forest Baptist Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kerensky?
Excellent cardiologist. Very reassuring and spent a lot of time with me. Also very down-to-earth.
- Lake City Medical Center
- North Florida Regional Medical Center