Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kane accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Kane, MD is a diagnostic radiology specialist in Evanston, IL. Dr. Kane completed a residency at Rush Presby St Luke's M C. He currently practices at Presence Saint Francis Hospital and is affiliated with Presence Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Rush Presby St Luke's M C, Residency Hospital
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Presence Saint Francis Hospital355 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60202 Existing Patients: (847) 316-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kane?
He was extremely caring of the patient, answered all questions, made sure he was comfortable, etc. Excellent bedside manner, unmatched in my experience. Additionally, he did an excellent job on all procedures.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kane frequently treats Vascular Disease, Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Kane's office is located at 355 Ridge Ave, Evanston, IL 60202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kane has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Presence Saint Francis Hospital