Dr. Richard Hynes, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Hynes completed a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. He currently practices at The B.A.C.K. Center and is affiliated with Cape Canaveral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hynes is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
The B.A.C.K. Center
The B.A.C.K. Center2222 S Harbor City Blvd Ste 610, Melbourne, FL 32901 Existing Patients: (321) 723-7716
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Tripler Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- UMDNJ--Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Medical School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hynes?
It is a year since spinal fusion! I am in excellent health! He is a fantastic doctor! I recommend him to my family and friends! Very happy with outcome!
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Melbourne Regional Medical Center
- Parrish Medical Center
- Rockledge Regional Medical Center