Dr. Richard Howard Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Howard Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Howard Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Gettysburg, PA. Dr. Howard Jr completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. He currently practices at WellSpan Cardiology and is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center Bismarck. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Howard Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Univ Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital/West Roxbury Va, Other Education — 2002
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Boston Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Union College, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
WellSpan Cardiology450 S Washington St Ste A, Gettysburg, PA 17325 Existing Patients: (717) 339-3107
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Howard Jr?
I went in the E.R. Having a full blown heart attack. Within a couple hours Doctor Howard had implanted 2 stents in two separate nearly plugged arteries, had me in a recovery room and resting. No words can explain the professionalism and precision this man used to save my life. Thank you, what else can I say?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Howard Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Howard Jr frequently treats Heart Disease, Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Howard Jr's office is located at 450 S Washington St Ste A, Gettysburg, PA 17325. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Howard Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sanford Medical Center Bismarck