Dr. Richard Funaro, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Funaro completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. He currently practices at Maimonides Primary Care Network and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Italian, Spanish, English
- Maimonides Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- UNIV AUTONOMA DE GUADALAJARA, Medical School — 1986
- Wagner College, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Funaro?
The most knowledgeable doctor on the eastern seaboard! Great guy! Phenomenal diagnostician!
- Maimonides Medical Center