Dr. Frank has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Frank, MD is a psychotherapist in Fox Point, WI. Dr. Frank completed a residency at McLean Hospital. and is affiliated with Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frank is board certified in Psychiatry.
- U Conn, Internship Hospital
- McLean Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- McLean Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Yale University, Medical School — 1976
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 1970
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1107 E Lilac Ln, Fox Point, WI 53217 Existing Patients: (414) 540-2409
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frank?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Frank, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frank's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frank accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank frequently treats Dementia or Depression Screening, Psychological Evaluation, and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Frank's office is located at 1107 E Lilac Ln, Fox Point, WI 53217. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Columbia Saint Mary's Hospital Milwaukee