Dr. Cohn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Cohn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Cohn completed a residency at University of Arizona. and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Louis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1976
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mercy Care
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3955 E Fort Lowell Rd Ste 113, Tucson, AZ 85712 Existing Patients: (520) 886-9779
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohn?
I’ve been a patient of Dr Cohn fir over 3 years now. He is dedicated to his patients, and when I was new he was very thorough in questioning me about symptoms and family history, as sometimes I forget what to ask ...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Cohn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cohn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cohn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cohn frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cohn's office is located at 3955 E Fort Lowell Rd Ste 113, Tucson, AZ 85712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cohn speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph's Hospital