Dr. Richard Cohn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Cohn completed a residency at University of Arizona. He currently practices at RICHARD A COHN MD - CARDIOLOGY and is affiliated with Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Richard A Cohn MD - Cardiology
RICHARD A COHN MD PC in Tucson6565 E Carondelet Dr Ste 225, Tucson, AZ 85710 (520) 886-9779
- St Louis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- University of Arizona, Residency Hospital — 1977
- University of Arizona, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1976
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Caremore Medical Group
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mercy Care
- POMCO Group
- Principal Life
- Thrivent Financial
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cohn?
I have been a patient of Dr Cohn since the late 90's! I normally do not write reviews, but lately really appreciate them myself when looking up doctors, so thought I would rate mine to help others. Dr Cohn is very patient, really listens to any concerns and takes his time going over all results and compares to past tests. His staff is just amazing and make everything run smoothly! They follow up with you after any tests to give results much faster than any other office I deal with! great guy!!
- Saint Joseph's Hospital