Dr. Richard Boiardo, MD is a sports medicine specialist in West Orange, NJ. Dr. Boiardo completed a residency at Lenox Hill Hospital. He currently practices at Cross County Orthopedics and is affiliated with Hoboken University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Boiardo is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Cross County Orthopedics
Cross County Orthopedics405 Northfield Ave, West Orange, NJ 07052 Existing Patients: (973) 669-9595
- Ranchos Los Amigos Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Kerlan Jobe Ortho Clin, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Harvard/Chldns Hosp Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1980
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Boiardo?
Five years ago, I met Dr. Richard Boiardo lll. He told me then, that I should have my hip replaced. I was very hesitate about having surgery and I put it off. I have tried all kinds of prp injections, creams, medication, etc. My hip continued to get worst. Finally this May, I could not take it any longer and I decided to have a hip replacement. I went to Dr Boiardo and he remembered my case and if it was yesterday. I do not handle medial procedures vey well, so I was extremely nervous, and the COVID 19 outbreak didn’t help matters. Dr Boiardo walked me through the procedure and held my hand to assure me that I would be ok. I’m 65 and I remember The time that Doctors would come to your home, they focused on your health and not their reputation. Well, that is exactly what Dr. Richard Boiardo did for me. After surgery he has continued to be concern about my progress. I could not walk without pain and hopping, but six week later, I am pain free and able to walk straight and do thing
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Saint Michael's Medical Center