Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Baum accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Baum, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Baum completed a residency at U Penn Med Ctr. He currently practices at BRIGHAM & WOMENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital.
- U Penn Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- U Penn Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1987
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baum?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Baum frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Baum's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 2115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Baum has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital