Call (410) 885-0322 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Adler, MD
Make an Appointment(667) 239-7433
Dr. Richard Adler, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Adler completed a residency at Wilmer Eye Inst-Johns Hopkins Med Ctr. He currently practices at Belcara Health and is affiliated with Saint Agnes Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Adler is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Belcara Health1427 Clarkview Rd Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21209 Existing Patients: (667) 239-7433
- Wilmer In Corneal, Refractive, and External Disease., Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Wilmer Eye Inst-Johns Hopkins Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Wilmer Eye Inst-Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Adler?
Dr Adler is very thorough and professional. He is makes you feel very comfortable aloowith his staff.
- Saint Agnes Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Adler, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Adler's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Adler accepts your insurance.
Dr. Adler frequently treats Dry Eyes, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Tear Duct Disorders.
Dr. Adler's office is located at 1427 Clarkview Rd Ste 300, Baltimore, MD 21209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Adler speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Adler has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.