Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 225-8102, and for other questions, call (331) 221-9001.
Dr. Ricardo Martinez, MD
New Patient(331) 240-9880
Dr. Ricardo Martinez, MD is a family medicine specialist in Addison, IL. Dr. Martinez completed a residency at MacNeal Hospital. He currently practices at Elmhurst Clinic and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Martinez is board certified in Family Practice.
- MacNeal Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1994
- MacNeal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Martinez?
Very positive experience overall . He is always attentive and helpful.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ricardo Martinez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Martinez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Martinez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Martinez frequently treats Viral Infection, Strep Throat, and Acute Pharyngitis.
Dr. Martinez's office is located at 303 W Lake St Fl 2, Addison, IL 60101. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Martinez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Martinez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.