Call (305) 306-6309 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ricardo MacHado, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hialeah, FL. Dr. MacHado completed a residency at The John Hopkins University Hospital. He currently practices at Tenet Florida Physician Services and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. MacHado is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The John Hopkins University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- St. Agnes Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Mt Sinai Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- St Agnes Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tenet Florida Physician Services
Tenet Florida Physician Services7100 W 20th Ave Ste 205, Hialeah, FL 33016 Existing Patients: (305) 306-6309
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. MacHado?
Excellent attention and very professional, specially Mayra Sarlabous and Tania Serret.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. MacHado has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ricardo MacHado, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. MacHado's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. MacHado accepts your insurance.
Dr. MacHado frequently treats Angina, Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. MacHado's office is located at 7100 W 20th Ave Ste 205, Hialeah, FL 33016. Find other locations and directions.
- Mercy Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital