Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Longarini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ricardo Longarini, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Longarini completed a residency at St Francis Hospital of Evanston. He currently practices at St Lukes Internal Medcn Hsptlst and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Longarini is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Residency Hospital
- Universidad De Guadalajara, Centro Universitario De Ciencias De La Salud, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Lukes Internal Medcn Hsptlst
St. Luke's Acute Rehabilitation Center801 Ostrum St, Bethlehem, PA 18015 Existing Patients: (484) 526-6643
Doylestown Health Hospitalists595 W State St, Doylestown, PA 18901 Existing Patients: (215) 345-2885
St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus1872 St Lukes Blvd, Easton, PA 18045 Existing Patients: (484) 526-6643
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longarini?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Longarini frequently treats Hypokalemia , Anxiety, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Longarini's office is located at 801 Ostrum St, Bethlehem, PA 18015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Longarini speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Longarini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's Quakertown Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus