Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (573) 283-3198, and for other questions, call (573) 339-8718.
Dr. Ricardo Georges, MD
New Patient(314) 202-5674
Dr. Ricardo Georges, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Cape Girardeau, MO. He currently practices at Cape Diabetes and Endocrinology and is affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Admiral Life
- Aetna Health Network
- Affinity Health Plan
- AgeWell New York
- Altura Benefits
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Care 1st Health Plan
- Community First Health Plans
- Community Health Group
- Constellation Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- FCL Dental
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Blue
- Freedom Health
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Net
- L.A. Care Health Plan
- Line Construction Benefit Fund (Lineco)
- Magellan Healthcare
- Medicaid of Arkansas
- Medicaid of Illinois
- Medicaid of Kentucky
- Medicaid of Missouri
- Medicaid of Tennessee
- Medical Mutual
- Memorial Hermann Physician Network
- Merchants Benefit Administration
- Midwest Health Plan
- Moda Health
- Novitas Solutions, Inc.
- Optimum HealthCare
- Pacific Source
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians United Plan
- Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Saint Francis Health Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Sunshine Health
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley
- Union Pacific Railroad Employee Health Systems
- UnitedHealth Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Georges?
Explained change of plans well. He exuded confidence. I felt comfortable with him. Also, a good sense of humor
- Saint Francis Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Georges has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ricardo Georges, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Georges' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Georges accepts your insurance.
Dr. Georges frequently treats Chronic Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Georges' office is located at 211 Saint Francis Dr, Cape Girardeau, MO 63703. Find other locations and directions.