Dr. Ricardo Esquitin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cortlandt Manor, NY. Dr. Esquitin completed a residency at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Esquitin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hosp-Harvard Med Sch, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Harvard Medical School, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- Locals (any local)
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Esquitin?
Very calming, patient, kind, listens, and has called me personally to ask and answer questions regarding my health. Very knowledgeable young Dr. with the old school touch!
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Hudson Valley Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital