Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD
Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD is
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York City - Interventional Pain Management, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Mc, Residency Hospital
- New York - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miranda?
I went in to see Dr. Miranda for extreme back pain with no known cause. Dr. Miranda ordered the necessary diagnostics to diagnose a herniated disc and complete sacral fracture. Dr. Miranda is not a pill-pushing physician, which I appreciate. He gave me information to help my body heal and to help prevent future fractures. I found Dr. Miranda and his staff to be kind and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Miranda's profile.
Dr. Miranda in specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Miranda frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Pain, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome and Low Back Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Miranda's office is located at 710 W LEUDA ST Fort Worth, TX 76104. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Miranda provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD is affiliated with JPS Family Health Center.
Yes, Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD holds board certification in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD has a star rating of 3.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- JPS Family Health Center
JPS Center For Pain Management
Laboratory Corporation of America710 W LEUDA ST, Fort Worth, TX 76104 (817) 702-5958
Texas Em-1 Medical Services PA4400 New York Ave, Arlington, TX 76018 (817) 702-8500