Dr. Knight has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ricardo Knight, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Knight completed a residency at Temple University Hospital. He currently practices at Medlux Rehabilitation and Wellness and is affiliated with AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Chicago, Other Education — 2006
- Temple University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Temple University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI, Medical School — 1993
- SUNY Buffalo, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Knight?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ricardo Knight, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Knight's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Knight accepts your insurance.
Dr. Knight frequently treats Muscle Spasm, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Knight's office is located at 345 Executive Pkwy Ste M4, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates
- Javon Bea Hospital - Rockton
- Northwest Community Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- SwedishAmerican Hospital
Medlux Rehabilitation and Wellness
Medlux Rehabilitation and Wellness345 Executive Pkwy Ste M4, Rockford, IL 61107 (212) 848-5565
Barrington Internal Medicine PC1700 W Central Rd Ste 40, Arlington Heights, IL 60005 (847) 305-1954
Van Matre HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital950 S Mulford Rd, Rockford, IL 61108 (815) 381-8514