Call (706) 916-2489 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Riaz Rassekh, MD is a family medicine specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Rassekh completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia - Augusta GA. He currently practices at Center for Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rassekh is board certified in Family Practice.
- Medical College of Georgia - Augusta GA, Residency Hospital
- Dr. Pedro Enrique de Marchena Bonao - Santiago Dominican Republic, Internship Hospital
- Technological University - Santiago - Santiago Dominican Republic, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rassekh?
Dr. Rassekh is excellent, caring and competent!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rassekh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Riaz Rassekh, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rassekh's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rassekh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rassekh frequently treats Administrative Physical, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Rassekh's office is located at 2011 Windsor Spring Rd, Augusta, GA 30906. Find other locations and directions.
- Doctors Hospital