Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (856) 315-3685.
Dr. Rhonda Lampen, MD
Dr. Rhonda Lampen, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Mount Laurel, NJ. She currently practices at Array Behavioral Care and is affiliated with Novant Health Pender Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lampen is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lampen?
- Novant Health Pender Medical Center
- Novant Health New Hanover Regional Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lampen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lampen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lampen frequently treats Tobacco Use Disorder, Psychiatric Medication Therapy, and Nondependent Amphetamine or Related Acting Sympathomimetic Abuse.
Dr. Lampen's office is located at 1120 Route 73 Ste 300, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054. Find other locations and directions.
Array Behavioral Care
Array Behavioral Care1120 Route 73 Ste 300, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Existing Patients: (856) 315-3685