Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mattox accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rhonda Mattox, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Pocahontas, AR. Dr. Mattox completed a residency at U A M S Medical Center. She currently practices at First Choice Health Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mattox is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine, Medical School
- U A M S Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- U A M S Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- U A M S Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mattox?
Dr. Mattox didn’t treat me like I was crazy or less than. She insisted on hearing what was important to me and she would be quiet until she heard from me even for an uncomfortable time. As a person who was used to people telling me what was best for me, it was so uncomfortable at times. She helped me understand that I could trust my gut and she would not be my crutch. She would help me rediscover my voice because my family and friends needed me and my contribution. No one has ever been intereste
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mattox frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence).
Dr. Mattox's office is located at 141 Betty Dr, Pocahontas, AR 72455. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mattox has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.