Dr. Wilson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rhonda Wilson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Meridian, MS. Dr. Wilson completed a residency at U Miss Med Ctr. She currently practices at Meridian Medical Associates PA and is affiliated with Anderson Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wilson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Miss Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1984
- U Miss Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Meridian Medical Associates PA2024 15th St Fl 2, Meridian, MS 39301 Existing Patients: (601) 553-2000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wilson?
Dr. Wilson truly cares about her patients. She considers all symptoms and doesn't accept the "easy" diagnosis. I know of two patients who had life threatening conditions that had somewhat atypical symptoms. Her correct diagnosis saved lives and the time that would have been wasted on an incorrect first diagnosis!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wilson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wilson frequently treats Limb Swelling, Diarrhea, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Wilson's office is located at 2024 15th St Fl 2, Meridian, MS 39301. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Anderson Regional Medical Center