Click here to compare with other Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics Practitioners.
Dr. Reza Salmassian, DDS is a orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Valencia, CA. Dr. Salmassian completed a residency at University of Colorado At Denver. He currently practices at Salmassian Orthodontics. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Colorado At Denver, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of California At San Francisco, Medical School — 2003
- Arizona State University, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Delta Dental
- Dental Network of America
- Principal Financial Group
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Armenian, French, Persian, Spanish
Salmassian Orthodontics24001 Newhall Ranch Rd Ste 220, Valencia, CA 91355 Existing Patients: (661) 222-7444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salmassian?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salmassian frequently treats Ceramic Dental Braces, Clear Dental Braces, and Corrective Jaw Surgery.
Dr. Salmassian's office is located at 24001 Newhall Ranch Rd Ste 220, Valencia, CA 91355. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salmassian speaks Spanish, Armenian, and Farsi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Salmassian has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.