Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Reza Mehzad, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fairfield, OH. He currently practices at Fairfield Cardiology - Mma and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehzad is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- University of Massachusetts, Other Education
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Managed Care (Non-HMO)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Pyramid Life
- Sagamore Health Network
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fairfield Cardiology - Mma3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014 Existing Patients: (513) 751-4222
Mercy Heart Institute
Mercy Heart Institute- Mercy West Hosptial3301 Mercy Health Blvd Ste 125, Cincinnati, OH 45211 Existing Patients: (513) 215-9200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehzad?
Dr Reza Mehzad is very friendly & courteous. He takes time to listen, to answer your questions and to explain it, so that you understand. He is knowledgeable, professional & dedicated to caring for patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehzad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mehzad frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Mehzad's office is located at 3000 Mack Rd Ste 100, Fairfield, OH 45014. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- Mercy Health-West Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital-mercy Health