Dr. Jahan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reza Jahan, MD is a interventional neuroradiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Jahan completed a residency at UCLA Hosp. and is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jahan is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University of California-Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- UCLA Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of California-Los Angeles, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 100, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 267-8761
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jahan?
Dr. Jahan operated on my wife to fix a brain aneurysm at Long Beach Memorial Hospital today (4/10/2019). Our experience with him has been fantastic...while definitely busy, he takes the time to explain what he is attempting to do and does it very straight to the point. He visited us before the procedure explaining the timeline and what to expect. After the procedure, he walked out and visit us in the waiting room. He is a real pro and a gentleman. Top notch!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reza Jahan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jahan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jahan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jahan frequently treats Brain Aneurysm, Cerebrovascular Disease, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Jahan's office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 100, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center