Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 649-4268.
Dr. Reza Karimi, MD
New Patient(201) 649-4268
Dr. Reza Karimi, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Oradell, NJ. Dr. Karimi completed a residency at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School. He currently practices at New Jersey Brain and Spine and is affiliated with Saint Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Karimi is board certified in Neurosurgery.
New Jersey Brain and Spine
New Jersey Brain and Spine - Oradell680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300, Oradell, NJ 07649 Existing Patients: (201) 649-4268
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital, Microvascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Umdnj - New Jersey Medical School, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karimi?
I had an brain aneurysm back in 2018 & he saved my life. Continues to be my neurologist would recommend him to anyone:)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Karimi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reza Karimi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karimi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karimi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karimi frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery and Neurocritical Care Disorders.
Dr. Karimi's office is located at 680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300, Oradell, NJ 07649. Find other locations and directions.