Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Reza Fazel, MD
Dr. Reza Fazel, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN / MEDICAL CENTER, Medical School — 2012
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Optima Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fazel?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Reza Fazel, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Fazel's profile.
Dr. Fazel in specializes in Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Fazel's office is located at 185 Pilgrim Rd Boston, MA 02215. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Fazel provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Reza Fazel, MD is affiliated with Sentara Careplex Hospital, Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Carlsbad Medical Center and Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Reza Fazel, MD holds board certification in Interventional Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Plymouth
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carlsbad Medical Center
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
New England Deaconess Hospital Esrd185 Pilgrim Rd, Boston, MA 02215 (617) 667-8800
Mountain Point Medical Center A Campus of Jordan Valley Medical Cente3000 N Triumph Blvd, Lehi, UT 84043 (800) 366-1884
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
Sentara Norfolk General Hospital600 Gresham Dr, Norfolk, VA 23507 (757) 388-3934