Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 878-3723.
Dr. Reza Ardehali, MD
Dr. Reza Ardehali, MD is a cardiology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ardehali completed a residency at The Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center and is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ardehali is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Emory University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ardehali?
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ardehali has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reza Ardehali, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ardehali's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ardehali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ardehali frequently treats Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test, Chest Pain Evaluation, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Ardehali's office is located at 100 UCLA Medical Plz Ste 630 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center
Ahmanson/UCLA Adult Congenital Heart Disease Center100 UCLA Medical Plz Ste 630 630, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 878-3723