Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Allamehzadeh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reza Allamehzadeh, MD is a nephrology specialist in Mission Viejo, CA. Dr. Allamehzadeh completed a residency at Kern Medical Center. He currently practices at Reza Allamehzadeh, M.D and is affiliated with Hoag Hospital Newport Beach. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allamehzadeh is board certified in Nephrology.
- University of California UC Irvine Douglas Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Kern Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Kern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reza Allamehzadeh, M.D
Allameh Medical Corporation25982 Pala Ste 170, Mission Viejo, CA 92691 Existing Patients: (949) 581-2002
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allamehzadeh?
We are visiting Dr. Allamehzadeh for more than 10 years now. He is very knowledgeable, caring, responsive, and professional. Our experience with him and his wonderful professional staff has never been less than perfect. I do appreciate it. Best regards.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allamehzadeh frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypertension, and Limb Swelling.
Dr. Allamehzadeh's office is located at 25982 Pala Ste 170, Mission Viejo, CA 92691. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allamehzadeh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Hospital Newport Beach
- Providence Mission Hospital Mission Viejo
- Saddleback Medical Center