Dr. Gamagami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reza Gamagami, MD is a general surgery specialist in New Lenox, IL. Dr. Gamagami completed a residency at UC San Diego. He currently practices at Progressive Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Silver Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gamagami is board certified in General Surgery.
- Ninewells Hospital and Med School, Fellowship Hospital
- Princess Grace Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- U Toulouse, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- UC San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1994
- UC San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1990
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1989
- University of California Los Angeles (UCLA), Undergraduate School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Progressive Surgical Associates
Progressive Surgical Associates1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 410, New Lenox, IL 60451 Existing Patients: (815) 717-8730
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gamagami?
Dr. Gamagami was always very friendly, informative and provided ample time for me to ask questions. He along with the Silver Cross staff made sure my procedure and recovery went smoothly and my pain was very controlled.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Reza Gamagami, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gamagami's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gamagami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gamagami frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Colectomy and Sigmoidectomy With Robotic Assistance, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Gamagami's office is located at 1890 Silver Cross Blvd Ste 410, New Lenox, IL 60451. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gamagami speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Silver Cross Hospital