Dr. Rex Winters, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Winters' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Rex Winters, MD is a cardiology specialist in Cypress, CA. Dr. Winters completed a residency at U Calif Irvine Med Ctr. He currently practices at Rex Winters M.d.inc and is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Winters is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Uc Irvine Med Ctr/Long Beach Meml Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Calif Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- U Calif Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Chicago School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Rex Winters M.d.inc10601 Walker St Ste 100, Cypress, CA 90630 Existing Patients: (714) 656-2140
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Winters?
My wife has been a patient of Dr Winters for over 30 years. Recently she had to have double bypass heart surgery. His team of doctors at Memorial Care Hospital in Fountain Valley was the best. We trust him with any medical condition she has. But also the office staff. I just had the pleasure of speaking with Ann in the billing department and had an issue with a lab bill. I was just calling to ask for a letter so I can "battle" with the lab company about it being rejected. She not only called LabCorp for me, she took care of the bill and its done. I can't thank everyone enough at Heartscape for everything that they do for my wife. It is an absolute joy to go their. Thanks to Michelle and Stacy as well for all your help. Tony Rogers
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Winters accepts your insurance.
Dr. Winters frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Winters' office is located at 10601 Walker St Ste 100, Cypress, CA 90630. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Winters has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's & Women's Hospital - Long Beach
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center