Dr. Liu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rex Liu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellingham, WA. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center. He currently practices at Peace Health North Cscd Crdlgy and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Louisiana State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peace Health North Cscd Crdlgy
Peace Health North Cscd Crdlgy2979 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 101, Bellingham, WA 98225 Existing Patients: (360) 734-2700
Peacehealth Ketchikan Medical Center3100 Tongass Ave, Ketchikan, AK 99901 Existing Patients: (888) 739-2700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Friendly and thorough. High quality physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Liu frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Congestive Heart Failure, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 2979 Squalicum Pkwy Ste 101, Bellingham, WA 98225. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center