Dr. Revathi Iyengar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Iyengar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Revathi Iyengar, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Leesburg, FL. Dr. Iyengar completed a residency at Syracuse University Med Ctr. She currently practices at Leesburg Regional Medical Center Inc and is affiliated with Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Iyengar is board certified in Neurology.
- Henry Ford Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Syracuse University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leesburg Regional Medical Center Inc600 E Dixie Ave, Leesburg, FL 34748 Existing Patients: (352) 323-5467
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iyengar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Iyengar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Iyengar frequently treats Functional Movement Screening, Quantitative Sensory Test (QST), and Wada Test.
Dr. Iyengar's office is located at 600 E Dixie Ave, Leesburg, FL 34748. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Iyengar speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Iyengar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center