Dr. Dulala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Renuka Dulala, MD is a oncology specialist in Holyoke, MA. Dr. Dulala completed a residency at U Conn. She currently practices at Holyoke Health Center, Holyoke, MA and is affiliated with Holyoke Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dulala is board certified in Hematology.
- U Conn, Residency Hospital
- University of Health Sciences / Osmania Medical College, Medical School
- U Conn, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Holyoke Health Center, Holyoke, MA
Holyoke health center575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040 Existing Patients: (413) 534-2500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dulala?
My husband was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma in January. Dr. Dulala has been wonderful and has been treating him with all the latest treatments. She is thorough, conscientious and really cares about her patients. We feel like we're in good hands with Dr. Dulala and the whole oncology department at Holyoke Hospital.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dulala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dulala frequently treats Anemia, Leukocytosis, and Bleeding Disorders.
Dr. Dulala's office is located at 575 Beech St, Holyoke, MA 01040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dulala speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holyoke Medical Center