Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Renee Richards, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Yorktown Heights, NY. Dr. Richards completed a residency at Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital. She currently practices at Dawn P Rush MD. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Richards is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1966
- Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1963
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1961
- University of Rochester School of Medicine, Medical School — 1959
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dawn P Rush MD
Dawn P Rush MD Pllc2649 Strang Blvd Ste 203, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598 Existing Patients: (914) 962-0684
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Richards?
Dr Richards is excellent. However scheduling is the biggest flaw. I’ve left numerous voicemails for an appointment and scheduled online to only be canceled on. When I immediately call back no one answers or returns my call. This has gone on for months. They have no problem emailing and texting me in regards to a balance though. This is not dr Richards fault at all, it’s just a shame her front desk staff lacks the ability to do their job
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richards frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Cataract.
Dr. Richards' office is located at 2649 Strang Blvd Ste 203, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Richards speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Richards has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.