Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bartlett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Renee Bartlett, MD is a hematology specialist in Vincennes, IN. She currently practices at Good Samaritn Hsp Physn Svs Onc and is affiliated with Crawford Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bartlett is board certified in Hematology.
- Oncology/Hematolgy At Kansas University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Meritain Health
- Mutual of Omaha
- Pekin Insurance
- Sagamore Health Network
- State Farm
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Good Samaritn Hsp Physn Svs Onc
Good Samaritn Hsp Physn Svs Onc520 S 7th St, Vincennes, IN 47591 Existing Patients: (812) 886-6565
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bartlett?
Dr. Bartlett is a no nonsense Dr who knows how to treat cancer patients with expertise! I trusted her with my cancer care and she never steered me wrong. She was always upfront and took plenty of time to address any concerns! She is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bartlett frequently treats Anemia, Breast Cancer, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Bartlett's office is located at 520 S 7th St, Vincennes, IN 47591. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bartlett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Crawford Memorial Hospital
- Daviess Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital