Dr. Ellis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Renee Ellis, MD is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Ellis completed a residency at Rush University Medical Center. She currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Assosciates and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ellis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Rush University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1999
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 252-9907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Renee Ellis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellis frequently treats Acidosis, Anemia, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Ellis' office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- MUSC Health Columbia Medical Center Downtown
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Prisma Health Tuomey Hospital