Dr. Rene Rubin, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Med Coll Penn. She currently practices at Rittenhouse Hem/Onc and is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Rittenhouse Hem/Onc207 N Broad St Fl 6, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (610) 237-7950
Rittenhouse Hem/Onc207 N Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Existing Patients: (215) 748-9530
- Med Coll Penn, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Med Coll Penn, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cooper Hosp U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Stony Brook U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
She is wonderful! Have been with her for 9 yrs and I wouldn’t have it any other way! She is very thorough and has only your best interest in mind!
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Mercy Catholic Medical Center- Mercy Fitzgerald Campus
- Pennsylvania Hospital