Dr. Sotelo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rene Sotelo, MD is a urology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Sotelo completed a residency at Hospital Dr Domingo Luciani, Residence in Urology. He currently practices at USC Norris Cancer Center and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Oncologico Padre Machado, Fellowship In Urology Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Hospital Dr Domingo Luciani, Residence in Urology, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Nacional Cancer Center, Tokio Japon, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Hospital Dr Domingo Luciani, Residence in General Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Hospital Dr Domingo Luciani., Internship Hospital — 1989
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, Medical School — 1987
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
USC Norris Cancer Center
Usc Urological Associates1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089 Existing Patients: (323) 865-3700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sotelo?
Doctor buenas noches tengo una pregunta tengo 54 años es posible una basetomia amo edad
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rene Sotelo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sotelo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sotelo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sotelo frequently treats Urinary Conditions.
Dr. Sotelo's office is located at 1441 Eastlake Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90089. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sotelo speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Keck Hospital of USC
- USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital