Call (737) 276-3927 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rene Castillo, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Castillo completed a residency at Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with St. David's South Austin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Castillo is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Ny And Presby Hp Cornell Campus, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hsp Center, Residency Hospital
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Meritain Health
- MVP Health Care
- NGS CoreSource
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Austin4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745 Existing Patients: (737) 276-3927
San Marcos1308 Wonder World Dr, San Marcos, TX 78666 Existing Patients: (737) 276-3880
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castillo?
Dr. Castillo carries himself in a very professional and compassionate manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Castillo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rene Castillo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Castillo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Castillo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Castillo frequently treats Anemia, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Castillo's office is located at 4101 James Casey St Ste 100, Austin, TX 78745. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Castillo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - San Marcos